Phillips Dedication plaque at the Citizens Bank and Trust Company; reads "Site of the Citizens bank and trust company; Opened December 4, 1905 with $50,000 capital; Directors Frank E. Phillips, L.E. Phillips, H.J. Holm, D.L. Owsley, T.S. Ives; Land bought by L.E. Phillips in June 1905; Building constructed by M.E. Graybill; Architect Walton Everman; The Philips Petroleum company incorporated June 13, 1917, had its offices on the top floor of this building. Offices of home savings and loan Association 1922-1980; This plaque is sponsored by the Washington County Historical Society Erected 1981."